Monday, November 1, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger

I have been a terrible blogger but it i my intention to do better from here on out!

The last few months have seen me trying to set up a routine for sewing to make inventory for the upcoming craft fairs. I haven't mastered the routine yet but I'm getting there!

One project I'm proud of is a small quilt that managed to get sewn. A few years ago I purchased some already cut 4" squares on Ebay because I was just starting and couldn't figure out a rotary cutter to save my life. They were the most beautiful colors and I never could decide what to do with them. They sat on my sewing table for the last few weeks staring at me and there wasn't enough to make much of anything useful. I decided to just take what I had and make a pattern and sew them. I backed it with minky. It's a nice size to use for a car seat blanket so that is what it has become!

Other than that not much has gone on. Today starts a new day of regular posting even if it's just a silly story about the dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment