Monday, November 15, 2010

New Sewing Area Yay!!!!!

After many weeks of trying to decide what to do and how to organize my sewing area it has finally been created. We had to change rooms around and the computer room became the living room and the computers went up to the landing where there is plenty of space for them and what used to be the living room is now my sewing room and Kai's (my husband) painting area. Here is one section that is housing my fabrics. I need one more shelf underneath my fabric and one underneath the row to the right where my notions will go, but we'll get that sorted this weekend.


This is the other side of my area with my sewing cabinet to the left and my cutting table to the right. I was too eager to take photos and didn't clean off the cutting table yet but as of this moment it is indeed done.



I am fortunate to have this extra area and to have it spread out and not cramped. The walls over the sewing cabinet and cutting table will get some shelving as well but I haven't decided what to put there. To the left I might do a bit of peg board.

We had another craft fair last weekend and did reaonably well. There is another this Saturday so I need to get sewing to make matching sets of things that got sold individually last weekend or that I just hadn't gotten done. I've gone through everything and have my list which inclues 7 baby blocks, 30 snack size reuseable bags, 28 sandwich size reuseable bags, 10 lovey ribbon blankets, 13 bibs and 5 burp cloths. The next few days are going to be busy busy busy! Must..... stay....... focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment