Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Man Fabric - Hear Me Roar!

So, it's a bit like how hard it is for me to buy boy fabric as opposed to girl fabric for my bibs and such. I had lots of female fabric for snack bags and coffee cup cozies but not anything manly so realizing this gave me a reason to go to Joann's, my favorite place on Earth! It was a bit hard at first but then I got to the Debbie Mum section and found two that I really liked. Then I went to the clearance section and found another for only $3 a yard. I had plans to use my two 40% off coupons on the DM fabric but when I got to the cutting table one of them didn't have a full yard on the bolt, only 34" so she told me I was to get it for 1/2 off since it was under a yard and shouldn't have been out on the shelf. WOOT WOOT can you see me doing the happy dance in the middle of the store? I have really been trying not to over spend but hated to not use my coupon so I meandered over to the candy molds and found one to use my coupon on without breaking the bank. I'll be using them to make crayons in the near future. Here are the 3 man fabrics I got


Fabric addicts unite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment