Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been working on some projects but haven't gotten photos of the finished projects yet. Tomorrow I should be able to get the up. Monday started our first sewing get together. I have recently gotten back in with a couple of friends from Middle School, Krista and Missy. Krista was going to Missy's house to get help with a quilt she's working on for her daughter who is heading off to college soon and invited me to go along. We had a really great time and Missy had found me a project to work on for next Monday. We have decided to meet each Monday and sew, bounce ideas off one another and just chit chat.

Wednesday was Jadon Day and I spent 4 hour cuddling and coo'ing with my favorite little man. I love to see how he's grown and what new things he's doing each week when I go. He was the happy recipient of one of my projects and he looked darn cute in it as well.

Today I took my step-dad to the doctor's for his 6 week check up. He has severe COPD and is monitored heavily. The smallest lung infection can send him into a dangerous downward spiral. Things are good today though with just a new script for allergy meds. Since I've been home I've been trying to finish up the order I have for taggie blankets. She ordered two but I've made 5 so she has a choice since she didn't specify exactly what she wanted. Then I need to get working on the Americana quilt order that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment